About Me

My photo
I am a new Army wife and a mother to two beautiful children. I need a place to rant and rave so here it goes.....

Monday, August 15, 2011

There's a party in my tummy...so yummy, so yummy....

I know I have gotten behind and I'm sorry!! Elaina has really gotten into the terrible twos lately and I can't even go to the bathroom without her getting into something :( On an AWESOME note I finally got a phone call last night!!!!!!!!!!! We talked for 2 hours!! Ahhh it was sooooo good to hear my man's voice. He makes me all giddy! I couldn't stop smiling and laughing yesterday. The sucky part is that I wont get a phone call every week like most family members do when their loved ones join the Army. Their Company only gets a call when they move to the next stage of training. So that is every three weeks or so :( But I DID get to talk to him and that's what matters!!!!!!!!!!! On to today's 5 foods!!!!!!!!!
1.   YUM!!! Chicken Casserole!! My mommy taught me how to make the best Chicken Casserole and it's Dillon's favorite :)

2.    Wings!!!!! I don't like them spicy...but ohhhh man can we eat some wings :)

3.    Chicken Caesar Salad!!!! My grandma makes the best Caesar salad EVER!!!!!! Yummm Yummm!!!!!!!!!!

4.    Salmon!! Really any fish cooked the right way is great to me...Dillon hates fish so I guess I get to eat it when he isn't here :)

5.     And then last PIZZA!!!!!! But now that I have tried a supreme pizza I will never go back!!! Dillon turned me to the Dark Side!!! Hahahaha!!

Well that's it for today!!! Now I am hungry :)))))

No comments:

Post a Comment