About Me

My photo
I am a new Army wife and a mother to two beautiful children. I need a place to rant and rave so here it goes.....

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Oh, The Places You Will Go!!!

Today has been a good day. I got a good letter from Dillon yesterday! Says he is still getting his booty kicked but he really likes his DS!! That is a really good thing :) We both can't wait till that 36 hour pass in September!!! Okay, Today is 6 places!!!!

1.   Ireland!!!


2.    Disney World!! I have been a few times, but I want to take my kids!! (All three of them, haha)


3.    The Grand Canyon!! It's just something I've always wanted to see!


4.    Hawaii! Just for a visit though, too expensive to live there! I like the beaches but I'd prefer to see the Volcanoes!!!!!!


5.    Our Nation's Capitol! But it has NOTHING to do with our President!! It's a pride for our country and how it came to be :)


6.    Stonehenge!!! I've always wanted to see it in person!!





That's all of them!! I hope I get to see them sometime in our lives together!! I love you Dillon <3

No comments:

Post a Comment