The first three are in order but after that it was whatever came to mind, lol!!
1. God!! I have had my share of ups and downs. And no matter what is going on in my life God is always steady. I always have my faith to get me through :)
2. Family!!! My husband and two kids are the world to me! I am a stay at home mommy and LOVE every minute of it. I know some people don't take pride in their family but I do! My kids may not be the "best" kids in the world but I wouldn't ask for anything else. They can make me laugh so hard that I hurt afterwards! And the saying "Kids say the darndest things" is soooooo true!!
3. And then there is Bentley, my other kid! He is such a funny dog. He loves chasing bubbles!! When we first adopted him from the shelter we had NO idea of his affinity for bubbles. So Elaina and I were blowing bubbles and he just starts going crazzzzzy for them. Jumping and catching them in his mouth. He got so excited that he had to take a
4. I am a picture person! I love taking them and looking at other people's work. There is just so much creativity that goes into each photograph. And you can learn things by just admiring someone else's hard work. I hope I can purchase my own DSL camera soon!
5. Coloring!! I know that sounds like a little kid, but what can i say?!?! It really helps me to relieve stress. I know?!?! Coloring??? But it works out because Elaina loves to color too. SO we have fun mommy-daughter color sessions :)
6. The smell and feel of freshly clean sheets, which reminds me I need to wash mine today :). But really it just makes ya feel good and makes me want to smile! I don't know what else there is to say other than mmm fresh sheets. LOL
7. Water! It is the best thing for you to drink and I can't get enough of it. I know I just keep getting weirder and weirder. Haha. But seriously, it is awesome!!!!
8. The feeling after you clean the house. You just feel so accomplished! You got your goal for the day done, of course it will most likely be a huge mess tomorrow(especially with kiddos)!
9. Chocolate!!!!!! My enemy right now since I am trying to lose weight before Dillon graduates in October. But ohhhhhh man!!!! I get this fall out from my mom and her mom!! But then again I rarely meet anyone who doesn't love or like chocolate. Even though there are those weirdos out there!! J/K!!!!!
Well there ya go!! Enjoy! I hope everyone has a great Sunday :)