About Me

My photo
I am a new Army wife and a mother to two beautiful children. I need a place to rant and rave so here it goes.....

Monday, August 8, 2011

8 F-F-F-Fears





No phone call from Dillon yesterday :( But staying strong!!!! Hopefully the countdown to moving out is under way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The kids and I can NOT wait to have our own lil place :) Elaina and I made a picture for Daddy on Saturday and we mailed it today. She just loves sending her Daddy stuff she makes!


I wan to get some finger paints and do their feet and hands!!! I think he would get a laugh out of that, and he could see the changes in them as they grow. Well onto today's challenge....





8.    Ever since seeing the T.V. show Urban Legends, I have been afraid of getting in my car at night. I always try to park my car somewhere with a light nearby. And I always make sure that my car light comes on inside the car when I open the door. It just freaks me out to think that someone could get in the backseat of my car with out me knowing it!!!!

7.    I absolutely HATE grasshoppers!!!!!!!!! OMGEEE!!! I know that they can't hurt you or anything, but I don't like the fact that I don't know when and where they are going to hop. And holy cow, if one so happens to jump at me or LAND on me!!!!! EEEEEKKKKKKK

6.    I fear this world of kidnappings and missing children. The statistics are horrifying. I don't know what I would do if one of my babies ever went missing. Just thinking about it enough to write this makes me get a little nauseated. Enough said...

5.    Losing a close family member. I know it is going to happen sooner or later, but I guess it is the fear of the unknown. Who doesn't have that? Although, God is in control!!

4.    I don't like driving next to 18 wheelers and not having a shoulder. Like there is a median right there next to your lane. Especially driving in a small car! Yikes!! I have nothing against the drivers but I know it is hard for them to see smaller cars, we just fit right into their blind spots. So, whenever I am stuck like that my hand is normally right there ready to honk if I need to. :(

3.    I love going to the beach, but I am not the person to go swimming in the water! If I can't see my feet that means I can't see anything that might be near my feet, LOL. I am not a fan of Jellyfish. Yes, they are magnificent creatures but just stay away from me. I don't want someone to have to pee on me, LOL!!!!

2.    Other Army wife drama. I don't cope well with drama. Never have and I don't think that I ever will. I hope I can meet some other women who are the same way. :) I know I will need other women going through what I am going through. I have met a few women already so there is hope :))  

1.    Obama being re-elected.   



No comments:

Post a Comment